A gorgeous compact plant with wavy leaves which have a variegated pattern of various shades of greens. Even the undersides of the foliage are eye-catching with their beautiful purplish-red tones.
Calathea Lancifola is paired with a tabacco 'potted' ceramic.
- bright filtered light
- humidity and warmth
- avoid draft and drop in temperature
- moist soil, do not stand in water
- stand your pot on a tray with pebbles, the water that drains through the pot will remain there and help to create the humid conditions that they like - do not let the bottom of the pot sit in water
- mist leaves with water
- fertilise spring - summer with a diluted dose every 4 weeks
- do not use leaf shine - this can cause leaf browning