Beautiful burgandy heart shaped leaves with textured ripples. They can grow in lower light conditions and are easy to care for, being the perfect plant for a newby plant parent.
The Peperomia is paired with an olive green 'potted' ceramic planter.
Peperomia Burgandy Delight
- bright indirect light but can tolerate lower light areas
- water lightly but let soil dry out a little in between watering
- mist the leaves with water
- Peperomia cope better with dry soil than waterlogged soil
- fertilise twice, once in spring and once in summer