Super cute Peperomia Burgandy paired with a lovely grooved cover pot in parchment. Beautiful burgandy heart shaped leaves with textured ripples. They can grow in lower light conditions and are easy to care for, being the perfect plant for a newby plant parent.
Peperomia Burgandy with cover pot
- bright indirect light but can tolerate lower light areas
- water lightly but let soil dry out a little in between watering
- mist the leaves with water
- Peperomia cope better with dry soil than waterlogged soil
- fertilise twice, once in spring and once in summer